Wednesday 7 September 2011

I have just heard That you can buy Alec: The Years have Pants digitally (15 bucks!). Go to Comixology for your download. Later it will be available in other places, and by the end of the year You can add From Hell and the Playwright to your digital stash. A friend sent a couple of photos of how it looks and you can get a free ten page preview to see if works for you. If you still prefer paper, Top Shelf is having one of its colossal sales right now and you can get the Alec and From Hell hardcovers for only 25 bucks. Go all the way down the list for items at three bucks and even one lousy dollar. One lousy dollar! The guys must have a huge print bill to pay off. Go and lend a hand.



"A digital comic ain't worth the paper it's printed on"- Sam Goldwyn.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't bring myself to get onboard with these i-pads and tablets. Books and comics in hardcopy feel right in my hands.

7 September 2011 at 21:45:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

I prefer my paper copy. I am a total paper fetishist.

8 September 2011 at 07:02:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Faff said...

I'd go digital if I could afford the hardware. The sheer number of books I own drives my lovely wife insane.

8 September 2011 at 08:36:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Laurent said...

Dear Eddie Campbell, here's my review of the paper version on our blog 'freaky.be': http://www.freaky.be/blog/2011/08/22/eddie-campbell-alec-the-years-have-pants/
It's in Dutch, but I can assure you it's very positive. If you want I can send you a translation.
Greetings from Belgium,
Laurent

12 September 2011 at 03:06:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Michael Evans said...

It looks fantastic on my iPad.

12 September 2011 at 04:59:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Eddie Campbell said...

I've just read it in Googledutch.

Thanks!

12 September 2011 at 05:03:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home