Monday 9 March 2009

hero in underpants tackles a 'roo
A man in Australia suffered scratched buttocks and shredded underpants wrestling with a kangaroo after it smashed through his bedroom window.
Beat Ettlin, his wife and daughter cowered beneath their blankets as it jumped on their bed.
But it then bounded into the room of the Ettlins' young son, who screamed, and Mr Ettlin was forced to act.
Mr Ettlin, who is 42 and originally from Switzerland, described himself as a lucky man.
"My initial thought when I was half awake was, 'it's a lunatic ninja coming through the window'," he said. (video interview at link)

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Adams said...

Silly bugger obviously hasn't installed kangaroo screens in his windows. Typical bloody Forriners.

10 March 2009 at 00:39:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

I was wondering if you might like this

10 March 2009 at 02:29:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it possible that he has read too many comics?

10 March 2009 at 04:40:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Nino said...

Hi, Eddie:
I had the same experience, it was with my mother in law, not with Skippy's brother.
Had it been her, that man wouldn't have been so lucky!

I've seen Watchmen, following my Silk Spectre´s desires. Well, I liked it.

Take care

10 March 2009 at 10:37:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home