Tuesday 15 July 2008


the Semana Negra festival is currently underway in Gijon, Spain. There was talk of me going this year, but I couldn't coordinate it with the rest of my tour which starts next week. They're casting a spotlight on 'autbiographical comics'. Here is the cover of the booklet that goes with it, with a panel from How to Be an Artist. The wife of bosom says they got it right on all three counts. I wrote about my previous appearance at the Semana Negra and the wonderful cider of Asturias in a post last October.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger spacedlaw said...

And it's all in After the Snooter too...

16 July 2008 at 00:53:00 GMT-5  
Blogger antonio said...

I wish you the best on your tour and so happy also you were hanging around with the amazing Daniel Best!!

JESUS ANTONIO

18 July 2008 at 21:39:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home