Saturday 27 October 2007

In my neighbourhood.

C ampbell's lobotomy went as well as could be expected, and the doctors are hoping for a speedy recovery. The patient has been confined to his verandah and disallowed from going anywhere near a computer, so we're putting today's post together from scraps found in his drafts folder. This is a view taken on an earlier occasion from his verandah at sunset, where he will be allowed one gin and tonic as a sedative before being retired to bed at eight:


*********

His pal Best, lawyer of note, thought his team were being complimented when the judge passed down the following:
"The pettifogging casuistry exhibited by the defendants' arguments is to be deprecated."

why, thank you, m'lud.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Get well soon, and I hope the better half enjoys the peace.

27 October 2007 at 02:28:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hem, sorry to send that here, But I couldn't find your email adress so far and, well, I have to start somewhere, heh?

My name is Arthur de Lustrac, I'm currently doing my first year of Master at the University of Charles V in Paris, and I chose to write a memoire on From Hell. So I'd like to ask you a few questions about it. Therefore if you could send my a mail on my Email adress : Arthur _ dl @ hotmail.com That'd be really helpful.

Wishing you a good recovery,

Cheers,
Arthur

27 October 2007 at 05:18:00 GMT-5  
Blogger James Robert Smith said...

Will he still be able to define "graphic novel"?

27 October 2007 at 06:27:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

Somebody though your head was getting too big?
Thaank goodnees, there nothing like a G&T to help a lobotomy heal...
:)

27 October 2007 at 10:14:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home