Sunday 12 August 2007

Bowler hats and gas masks.

My pal White was pleased with the dvd cover of the old 1960 League of Gentlemen movie. I searched around and found this landscape format version at Retro to Go: a guide to all things hip and retro, an excellent blog with all kinds of old goodies.


It reminds me that a few weeks back we were talking in comments about the sad state of current movie poster design.
*********
Checking my stats I see that some poor sod got here with the search 'not adequate with my penis'. I wonder if he found the answer.
*********
Short post. Deadline on an important job. Working all day Sunday. I'll talk about it later if it works out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How odd... I spotted that same poster yesterday while searching for something else. Retro To Go is duly bookmarked.

12 August 2007 at 06:41:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Nicki Greenberg said...

A bit behind on my reading, so... happy (late) birthday Mr Campbell. I hope the year brings you much inspiration.

A toast of tea to you!

Nicki

12 August 2007 at 18:09:00 GMT-5  
Blogger James Robert Smith said...

I've never seen that film. I'll have to look for it.

12 August 2007 at 20:19:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home